The Water Before Dawn

Later, they described something named “failure“. It sprouted from the bitter soil of the village and grew madly. They cried. After their crying woke up all the citizens, they left.

Their crying woke up all the citizens. Under the gaze in the dark, they left strangely. All the mornings after became strange. Horses ran forever. Sun never extinguished. Wheat never withered. Familiarity is slowly dying, and unfamiliarity starts to root.

That was the May of 1997. She didn’t go with them. The water before dawn killed her quietly.

13077.jpg

清白之年 // Tell me your stories silently In my laughters and tears

數不清的流年

Years fleeting out of time

似是而非的臉

Faces once familiar 

把妳的故事對我講

Tell me your stories silently

就讓我笑出淚光

In my laughters and tears

是不是生活太艱難 還是活色生香

Is it no mather life full of bitter and pain, or treasure and pleasure

我們都遍體磷傷 也慢慢壞了心腸

We’d eventually wrecked with fears and tears, from sweet to sour

妳得到妳想要的嗎

Did you get what you once desired 

換來的是鐵石心腸

Or you still walking through this world all alone

可曾還有什麽人 再讓妳幻想

Has there been anyone who ever made you stay

此生多寒涼 

Why this life is full of bitterness and cold

此身越重洋

Why this body is full of tiredness and sorrow

輕描時光漫長  

Into memories I dive

低唱語焉不詳

At reticence I sigh